Company Name: Accuacolor CB
Trade Name: bonsaigranada
Registered Office:Ronda sur salida n2 18008 Granada
CIF / NIF: E-18898999
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are processed by the provider to carry out the following purposes:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom it has reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data. In any case, the commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the provider's sector.
2. Perform statistical studies.
3. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
4. Send the newsletter of the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data was to be made, in advance, the express, informed, and unequivocal consent of the owners would be requested.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that not all the data are provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
In the same way, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide the user's personal data by themselves.