Enraigard 250 ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 12 points. Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.60.
Apply preferably in times of stress of the plant or tree:
- At the time of transplantation, setting, maturation-fattening, etc.
- After a period without water availability.
- When the plant has suffered some phytotoxicity or attack of pest or major disease.
- When temperatures drop a lot, or freeze, and we need to get the vegetable back quickly.
ENRAIGARD contains, in addition to amino acids and micronutrients, stimulating elements of root and air metabolism: free amino acids (L-glutamic acid, L-methionine and glycine).
All these molecules, especially methionine, organic acids, and polysaccharides have a direct effect on the root and its environment (rhizosphere):
- Stimulates their growth (methionine).
- Gives the root a higher resistance to low temperatures (glutamic acid)
- Neutralizes the phytotoxic effects of heavy metals (2-hydroxi-1,2,3-propanetric hydroxyl acid, iron and zinc).
- It works by moisturizing and oxygenating root hairs (polysaccharides)
- Activates the growth of nitrogen-fixing bacteria Azotobacter and Clostridium
- Avoids the appearance of deficiencies (B, Fe, Mn, Mo, Zn)
The micronutrients of ENRAIGARD are complexed by amino acids and act at the level of the physiology and metabolism of the plant (synthesis of sugars, proteins, chlorophylls, etc.), especially stimulating the growth of the root.